What is Climate Control?
- Our climate control system maintains consistent temperature & humidity for your belongings to protect from environmental damage.
What Items Need Climate Control?
- Furniture or anything made of wood, metal, wicker, leather or upholstery. Documents, photographs, collectibles, antiques, artwork, electronics, clothing, makeup, toiletries, and many more items!
Do you Provide Locks?
- Locks are the responsibility of our tenants. Locks can be purchased for an additional fee. Call or email our office for details.
What Security do You Have?
- Our facility is protected by secured PIN access and security cameras throughout the property. Everything is well lit and maintains high visibility.
How do I Decide My Unit Size?
- We have a chart on our Rent a Unit tab with helpful guidelines for unit sizes. Our storage professionals are also ready and willing to help you select the unit which best serves your needs.
How Long are Your Lease Terms?
- We offer flexible month-to-month lease terms, which allows you flexibility with your storage unit without committing to long term storage.
When Can I Access My Unit?
- Tenants can access their units from 6 am to 10pm, 7 days a week by utilizing their custom PIN code. If you require assistance or wish to view a unit before renting please contact the office during regular business hours.
How Far in Advance Can I Reserve My Unit?
- We accept reservations for units are far as 7 days in advance.
Do you Offer Moving Truck Rental?
- Please contact the office for more information about truck rentals.
Where Can I Pay?
- Pay online through our tenant portal. We accept credit/debit cards, and electronic bank transfers. Please note the service fees:
- ACH .95₵
- Debit Card: $3.95
- Credit Card: 2.5%
For tips on how to pack for a storage unit, click here: How to Pack and Organize a Storage Unit: The Ultimate Guide